codeNtronix is a site dedicated to all who have interest in programming and electronics. The site will cover topics such as mobile programming, web programming, low-level programming, microcontroller programming, electronics circuit design among others. Several programming languages and platforms will be covered.
This site was created on April 7th, 2011 by Leonel Machava, a geek from Mozambique.
Hi, I am Leonel Machava. I have a strong passion for computing and electronics, and I am self-taught in these two subjects. I started programming when I was 13 years old. I used QuickBasic and soon migrated to Visual Basic 6. Now 11 years later, I master Assembly, Java, C, C++, Python, PHP, VB.NET, C#, Pascal, Prolog,Camlight, among others.
My areas of interest in computing and electronics are:
- Computer Graphics (2D and 3D)
- Game Programming
- Mobile Applications
- Web Applications
- Artificial Intelligence
- Operating System Development
- Programming Language Design and Development of Interpreters and Compilers
- Design and Development of Distributed Systems
- Security of Information Systems
- Electronics Circuit Design
- Design and Development of Embedded Systems.
The articles that I write on this site are related to the categories listed above.
Unless otherwise noted, all code available on this site is under the MIT license. You can access the license at http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php